Wednesday 31 December 2008

Yo 1st day of 2009!!!!

Haha.... today at morning i go sleep at 00:30 a.m.^^
And then i wake up at 08:00 a.m.
haha then i go brush n then go bath loh....
haha then after i prepare finish...
then we all go out for breakfast loh ^^

B4 we go out.. my father told us to put on seat belt b4 go out haha
becoz start from 2day every car passenger must put on seat belt!!
then we start go out to have breakfast loh...
Grr.... i am very hungry liao^^

20 minute later... we arrive there eat breakfast loh haha
i also donno wat the place call liao haha so didnt write loh... lol
when i go down my car.......
OMG!!! I FORGOT TO BRING MY WALLET!!!!
Haha then we keep going to there eat thing loh haha
my father say
"ni a.... deng xia ni bu yao luan luan pao, zai wisma jiu hao liao"
then i say "okloh..." wooho 2day i dont need to go kk plaza liiao^^

After eat... we go wisma take care shop my father's shop......
haha then my father n mother go to airport "jie ji"
haha 2day my father d "biao mei" n her friend come.....
they are come from Singapore d....

then i take care shop like usual loh haha
like about 1 p.m. i start hungry liao haha
but i didnt bring my wallet n didnt claim money from parent
then no money eat loh... haix
hahah then i go take money from my grandma loh....
she give me RM 10 haha but after take liao i didnt go eat wakakaka

then about 2 p.m. my father came back with them....
haha i saw them haha but got 1 thing i was making me excited
that is one of them were indian!!!! lol
haha nvm lah wakakakaka
my father ask me eat liao o not, then i reply him "no...."
then he give me rm 10 loh haha i got rm 20 now....

after that my father bring them to warisan loh......
haha at that time i go buy my CNY d clothing haha
but i only buy pant only... haha short jeans pant lai d
haha after that i saw Shien po at wisma haha
lol after that i sms with her ask her where is she now
manatau she reply me at karamunsing...
lol wat the... so fast o she go there...
haha nmv lah

then after that my father call us to go back home loh haha
then later i am here loh wakakaka
haha nice 1st day ^^ oklah nothing to write liao :p
BYE BYE^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meaning you can get more out of the bandwidth that you have. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Zpfncrqeb
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora outlet[/url] Ncemhhhjs [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose coats[/url] mwtcptfjf