Sunday 7 December 2008

Yesterday I am very tired!!!!!!!!!!

Haha.. yesterday we were going out to take care fahter's shop^^
we start take care about our shop from 9:30 till 6:15....
that day was very busy... busy till u will pengsan!!!
coz too many ppl liao.... many till notime go out to eat!!!!!!!!!!
haix..... nvm it is over liao^^ haha after that we go home loh......
lol... my mother come back home need to cook for us lagi!! haix....
haha then i go bath loh^^ and go eat......
and then i go on9 loh..... haha yesterday i chat with nicole.......
lol!!!!!!!!!! what the!!!!!!!!! we start chatting since 9 till 11p.m.!!!!!!!
lol it had broke my record liao.....
coz if my father at home then i cannot on9 till tat late....
haha wat we chat yesterday??????? Oh no no no no!!!!!!!!! cannot tell u all ^^ coz i had already promises her i will not tell other ppl XD sorry lah ^^ really cannot tell u all leh..... or i will be killed XD


Ok.... lets talk about today.....
today was juz like yesterday.... go out take care the shop ~,~
haha and then go home loh XD
haha and then my uncle come my house......
he bring some eat d thing 4 us......
my auntie got bring us some perfume....
u know wat..... my perfume was branded FERRARI..
like this......
I like it so much!!!!!!!! but it is small size d^^
wakakakaka i think i will use it next time when needed XD

And today.....Nicole didnt reply me at msn!!!!!!! What the....
haha.......... erm........... erm......... omg!!!!!!!!
I had nothing to write liao..... lol.... oklah bb XD

5 comments:

niiiicole =) said...

RUBBISH lar..talking about rubbish only ==

Eason said...

lol

LeoLoveSinging said...

no1 wanna knw ur chat d nei rong lah... ss saja XD ^^
n tis is ur record?? so bad.. haha XD

Looney said...

ala...
talk rubbish wah...
xD
haha!!
stupid oh u...
xD

niiiicole =) said...

ALA!!!!!!!!!! lau kap!!!!