Tuesday 23 December 2008

Tagged by Nicole-lp!!!!!!

1. do you think you're hot?
erm.... not really^^ haha... outside of me not so hot but my heart is (maybe)

2. upload a favourite picture of yourself
>>>> i will upload it next time haha my phone no bat liao haha n that pic in my phone :p

3. do you like the picture?
Yes!!!! i like it!!!! lol...

4. when was the last time u ate pizza?
last month.. when we celebrate my beearlied birthday with niko n looney n michael^^

5. what was the last song u listened to?
haha forgot liao.....

6. what are you doing right now besides this?
bath

7. what name do you prefer besides your name?
haha!!!!! ofcoz is "ET" (Eason Teoh) lah lol... haha pretty short n clear huh??!!

8. 5 people i tagged
1. Shien-po
2. Nicole-lp
3. my brother!!!
4. Estelle
5. Major

9. who is number 1?
My four year d crazy classmate... opps!!!!

10. who is number 3 having a relationship with?
wakakakaka!!!! ofcoz is...... dont say lah later he kill me ^^ the name start with "N"

11. say something about number 5.
err..... he is a person with family problem d....

12. how about number 4?
haha nicole d friends and mines!!!

13. who is buddy number 2?
wakakakakaka my "gf "!!!!!!!! jkjk^^

0 comments: