Saturday 27 December 2008

Working day again~~~

Today morning when i wake up.... i felt that i am not so well... like sick liao....
haha got a bit hou long bu shu fu n shang feng.... haix...
but after eating liao then i became good liao.... i mean my hou long ^^
but still got a bit shang feng~,~
haha then start working loh.....
at about 11a.m. i walk to kk plaza take care shop from wisma loh....
haha then i am boring at there loh haha coz there r really not much ppl mah
then about 12p.m. my father call me walk back to wisma... zz.... so lol o... haha
he call me back becoz wisma really not enough ppl take care..... haha
then later we go back home at 5 p.m. loh wakakaka so tired lah.....
now my leg stil shuan although i rest liao half an hour....
lol... haha i think i gonna stop liao i am so tired already^^ oklah bb

oh... oh ya anyone wan c the person sell me the phone????
haha liang moi lai d loh wakakakaka
if anyone wan c juz add comment to me^^ i will post next time^^
but need to c the respond first :p
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka........ lol
c u all next time :p

0 comments: