Tuesday 30 December 2008

2008 d last day!!!!!!!!!!!

OoOoOo..... 2day is the last day of 2008!!!!!
And 2009 is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2day got a bit happy n bored n alone n bla bla bla haha

2day i go out take care shop like usual loh haha but today i got go cut hair....
haha 2day when i 1st time i go to that saloon... the boss wasnt there so i go loh
i leave becoz i wan find him cut my hair.....
then after that i go back my shop loh haha

ok.... after 15 minute... i go toilet take a pee..... manatau i saw him at toilet
so i tell him tat later i will go find him cut hair later loh.... he say ok d...

then about 1 o'clock i go find him loh haha
manatau he say.....
"now i am busy, later when i am ok liao i will go ur shop find u d....."

kloh haha then i wait loh wait liao 45 minute....
oh yeh!!!!!!!! He come liao!!!!!!!!!!
lol haha then he tell me tat he call other person help me cut hair!!!!!!!!!
lol wat the.... haha nvm... he call a leng lui help me cut haha

then i cut cut cut...... after 15 minute haha finish!!!! lolz....
i think it is still ok lah... but after cut.....
It still got a bit like "hai mei you jian de shi hou de" style haha "lao mao den"
so i go pay money loh.... i pay liao RM 25....
haha still oklah but next time i want cut price!!!! lol
my "cian bao" less liao RM 25 ~,~

then after tat i go back my shop loh....
when i go back my mother told me to go eat with my brother 1st.....
haha she say she will come later....
then we go the food court eat loh...
after order... then we waiting our food come loh
i fast fast call my mother come becoz our food already come liao
but she still havent come!!!!!!!
manatau i call her come she answer me tat she forgot liao.... lol!!!!!!!!!

haha then after we eat finish.... we go back wisma loh haha
then after about 40 minnute later...... my father bring us home loh...
haha then now i am here loh... lol!!!!!

but now i had nothing to write liao haha
at the end... i wish every person good luck in 2009
wakakakakakaka and lastly BB 2008!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: