Monday 15 December 2008

wat a lol day?!

hey everybody!!!! I had been long time didnt updated my blog liao ^^
haha 2day i juz wanna write something happens about today^^
lets start now.....

ok!! the day b4 today.... nicole, estell and choy may was asking me can take a ride to yayasan...
to yayasan for wat?!? haha we go to yayasan for the concert of MPYO at 2p.m.
This morning, they go wisma find me at 9a.m.!!!!!! Lol y so early o??!!
haha then we go hang gai loh.... zzzz...... a bit bored~,~
haha then next then nicole say she wan go coffee bean wah.... zzzz....
hao chai i didnt buy thing to eat or drink^^ if not i puo chan loh!!!!!
haha then about 1:15p.m. then we start go yayasan loh^^
then the concert start at 2p.m. @,@ wat the!!!! it end at 3:30p.m.!!!!!!!
wahn so fast!!!!!! lol haha then i call my father come fetch us loh....
manatau those girlsay wan go 1borneo wah...... then go loh but got 1 thing need to reconized
tat is my father will come back at 8 p.m. to fetch us!!!!!!!! lol
after they heard this.... they was shock!!!!!
lol they tell e that they dont have money wah!!!! wat the!!!!
hao chai my father got give me rm 100 for backup!!! ^^
then we go walking around loh....
but they was still thinking how to tell their father about late go home....zzzzz......
lol!!!!! ok.... that problem had been solve liao.... then we go GSVC loh^^
we go watch "twilight" loh... we spent liao rm 33 lol i paid all of it!!!!
then we go in at 4p.m. and go out at 6:15p.m.
haha i still remember the arrangement of our sits....
the arrangement is ~ choy may, estell, nicole, me then is my brother^^
after that we go out loh.... i am the fastest go out 1 coz i am too need to take a pee liao ^^
lolthen when i came back find them... manatau they were missing liao....
my brother came back find me n tell me that they are back liao
so i send a message to nicole to say bb loh.... yer i didnt say by mouth o....
haha then i go eat with my brother loh... we go arouund and around.....
finnally we go to sushi king!!!!!! OMG!!!! We eat liao about rm 46~,~
haix.... then we go back at about 10!!!!!!!! hao chai they didnt follow my car^^
if not i became the zui ren liao haha
oklah i got to stop here liao.... haha hope i can updated again faster^^

0 comments: