Saturday 31 January 2009

a rainy day......

2day i wake up at 10 a.m.
then i wait my brother play finish the game
then is my turn loh...
at the beginning i decide 2 play 1 hour...
manatau i start play from 11 till now!!!
i think is 4 hours++
haha then 2day got a ppl back liao!!!!^^
u guess who is it????
haha is felicia!!!!! lol... y i so happy of it???
lol... when she back.... the time is 02:30 like tat...
how i know???? coz she send message 2 me loh^^
haha but.........
I DONT HAVE MONEY REPLY WHEN I WAKE UP!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!! zzz.... then i online n see whether she got online o not
manatau she didnt..... then i keep on playing game loh....
about 3 p.m. like tat she sms me!!!!!!
she told me to online chat with her....
now i am chatting with her.....
i ask her whether she got buy souvinear for me o not...
she answer no!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!
haha now i go chat with her loh
haha c u all next time!!! bb ^^

0 comments: