Saturday 17 January 2009

Finally got time to write blog liao haha

u know wat??!! This week i had already miss 3 days d lesson!!!!!!!!!
omg!!! i must miss many thing tat important ~,~
haix..... i miss class because i have the new year show d practice..
haix we will have show at monday night!!
haha tired o these few day~~ yesterday i juz go take law exam
u know wat.. i pass already haha i got 47/50 in 18 minute!!!!
fast leh^^ lol then 2day i go bengkel loh^^
ohyea~~~~ 2day i drive car leh^^ yeehaaaa!!!!
syoknya haha if no problem lah
i think i can get my lisence at next month le wakakakaka
haha if i got my lisence i think my father will let me drive "unser" 1st
haix~~~ he wont let me drive his camry so fast d ~,~
nvm unser also ok haha becoz it is hard enough than wira^^ lol...
oklah i write tilll here lah haha i am too tired liao...
i got to go to rest coz 2moro need to workhard till 11pm
haix... tired d loh... ok lah c u all next time ^^
lastly... dont told me to bring u all back home ya
haha if wan can.... c 1st lah c shun lu o not wakakaka
hope me faster get lisence lah wakakakaka
GAMBATEH TO ME!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: