Tuesday 27 January 2009

2day i am missing a person......

2day.................. i go to bed at 1 a.m.
and............... wake up at 9:30 a.m.

u know y i go sleep so late????
haha let me tell u......
It is a very long story.....

Today, my DEAR FRIEND Felicia go to Shanghai travel
these few day i almost all the time are chatting with her....
so... the day b4 yesterday i know she will go travel liao....
so i keep on chatting with her......
i promise i will wake her up the next day d......
but i didnt do so..... u know y????
this is becoz tat day we chat till very late.....
n i know she will go to shanghai the next day.....
so i let her sleep late a bit loh......
manatau she wake up liao she ask me y u dont wakeme up????
so i lying to her say...... i do thing till forgot liao...
actually i am letting her sleep more so wont feel tired at night...
so we keeep on chatting whole day loh.......

i donno y o...... she keeps on asking me....
" ARE YOU FALLING IN LOVE ON ME???? "
u know wat??? i really donno how to answer her o....
lol.. u though we know few weeks only so easily love her meh....
if b4 d me maybe will lah haha....
zzzz.... so i chat with her till very very late like 12:30 a.m.
she will be fly at 1 a.m. like that.......
i got call her at that night but she dont answer my calling...
then she fly liao.... zzzzz........ haix..... i didnt hear her sound loh.....
then i was so hard to sleep o....
donno y o...... may be becoz of her??!!! wakakaka jkjk^^

OK!!! lets talk about 2day.... 2day kinda bored o.......
no Ant chatting with me.......haha ant is felicia.... forgot tell u all ^^
but donno y o..... she sudduently sms me from shanghai!!!!!
lol!!!! So she de o her.... 1 sms cost rm 2 d loh........
she keep on sms me to remind me help her reload money....
Luckily i got go out today.......
i go to city mall 2day i go with my family....
we go there eat Sushi King!!!!! we eat liao RM 200!!!!

BUT!! She isnt lucky today.....
u know y i say she isnt lucky???? this is becoz.....
after we finish eating..... i go find the digi shop to reload loh......
MANATAU................. the Digi shop DIDNT OPEN!!!!!
So later i go to phone shop find loh.....
Manatau...... the shop also didnt sale the digi d relload card!!!!
OMG!!! haix..... so bu hao chai o her.....
so tell her about this thing loh.....
then she reply me..... then u help me reload these few day lah....
then i say okloh........ then now i am writing the blog now........
ok... now the blog is finished.........

0 comments: