Wednesday 14 January 2009

haha long time didnt update already...

^^ looks like my blog now is a bit outdated liao haha
really no time to write o.... too busy already haha
ok lets talk about my school life....

haha this year is 2009.....I am Green House this year!!!!!!
haha many of my friend i know in S3
since i came in TTSS was leading me this year!!!!!!
haha long time didnt saw them already^^
this year donno why i so support my house leh......
b4 i dont care about the "house" thing d... soi right???
haha this year i joined dancing ^^ nice leh....

haha donno why i go dance right.... the 1st day i go....
many of my friend go dance
but after dancing was became very tired already...
But me?!! wakakakakaka dance more.... more active!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!! after dancing became hyperactive liao haha
but i donno when the real sport meet comes i can support o not
coz at sport meet that day i have band marching also...
hope our "house" wasnt the first team go out lah wakakaka

now i am very busy u know haha
lets see......

Monday - I got dancing practice from 3:30 till 6:00pm
Tuesday - I also got dancing practice with same time
Wednesday - Haha 2day is my brother's turns till 6pm
n after tat i got to go to take drum lesson for 1 hour haha
Thursday - Omg!!! dancing again!!!!! also till 6pm!!! haix...
Friday - haha today got band practice from 2:15 till 4 or 5pm
Saturday - this day is the most things to do d day
haha 2day i got to take law exam (this week only)
and then i got to rush back to school for band practice till
3 or 4 something n then i got to go tuition again right after
band till 6pm!!!! haix.... so busy man
Sunday - Woohoo!!!!!! today is a rest day for every people
BUT!!!! sometimes i gonna go back to my father's shop help him
haix.... no time to rest lah...... zzz......

those thing i mention not all of it still got some add on d thing
havent put in haha n this i go to take law exam right after school
like 11:30am something haha i got 1 hour only...
coz at 12:30 i got to go band again haha

i think i got to go liao coz nothing to write already haha bb

0 comments: