Saturday 11 April 2009

Project day!!!!

haha 2day we are doing Malay Project
haha the 1st 1 come is me lah ofcoz haha my house mah
haha then is lolipop loh.... then is jamie, vivian and rowena loh...
haha then jamie come my house right.. she saw my father's tea table...
so she feel like donno what is it....
haha the table got many tea pot and glasses
so she say it is so cute haha lol
the table got a hole to transfer those usless d water right...
then she keep asking wat use of it o....
haiyo.... we had talk about it for so many time already....
haha then i ask them to eat loh.... zzz... no ppl want to eat
haix.... my mother cook so many but no ppl wan eat....
haix..... haha that jamie...... sot d.... haha dowan say lah...
later she kill me haha
i stop here now i stillgot thing to do so c u all next time^^

0 comments: