Friday 10 April 2009

Haha!!!! Long time didnt updated already so now i got to say many thing here!!!

1 month of non updated few a bit blank right???
haha so now i am going to fill this blank on my blog^^
between this month i had got my driving license
and i also go out with Lai and Leonard yesterday...
we go to centre watch "Fast and Fuious 4"
nice movie!!!! I like it so much!!!!!
haha juz now i say i got driving licence right?
haha although i got the license but i had no car to drive!!!
you know why??? this is because my father havent back from KL
haha he not dare to let me drive his car!!!
lol... he want train me for 3-6 month then he will let me drive myself...
so sad.. but luckily he will be back soon!!! wakakaka
now i am waiting for him...

haha next topic!!!!!
Do you know what is "Steorra"?
haha Steorra is our concert band's performance d title!!!
haha pleasecome to support us!!!!
we need all of your support very much!!!
wakakaka you can get the ticket from me if you know me^^
Anyway... thanks for your support^^
And.... monday's Assembly we will have a short show to you all
haha we cut some songs and mix together to play^^
hope all of you will come XD

THIS IS THE TICKET OF OUR CONCERT^^

1 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

owh, ur club d movie again during assembly?? wa wa wa~~ nth