Sunday 19 April 2009

2day got a lot of thing to write but i am lake of time so i shortly type it out^^

On 17th.... i go to arrange the stage start from 5:30pm till 11:30pm...
quite long time right???? haha ok it is very tired that day.....
haha u know wat?! I LOSS MY WALLET!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!
And i still donno on that day..... so the next day when i ready to go to rehersal...
i wan take my wallet... manatau i didnt find it.... at school also dont have
then i juz go rehersal (at yayasan) n told my mother to find it....
haix manatau she told me didnt found... okloh.... then continue rehersal loh...
ok...when i go back from rehersal then my father tell me that got ppl take it already...
the person sms to my father's hp... my wallet got his card~,~
haix then i feel happy loh... manatau when we go take it right.....
i juz take back my IC n driving license only..... OMG!!!!!!!
U KNOW WHAT I LOSS?!!

1. MONEY
-5O EURO
-20 HK$
-20-30 RM
total up RM 300 like that...
2. insurance card
3. My wallet!!!! anyway.... i need to change it long time already....
but so"she bu de" o.... haix.... then i use back my old wallet loh....
4. My Photo!!!!!!!
5. Student card!!!!!!! haha non use d.... except for go kbox n watch movie....
i think no other thing le gua.......

then my father give him RM 100 for yam cha......
u know wat.... my father tell me that my wallet must be taken by that person
but my father still give that ppl RM 100.... u know what he say???
he say.... at least he got give back the IC n the license.....if not.... very mafan d......
haha ok now talk about the concert....

WOW!!!!! this year d concert so shuang.... woohoo!!!!! i like it....
so high man!!!!! got many song...... 12-14 like that.... forgot liao...
haha after concert is about 10:30pm like that...
then we "ban" our things backto school loh..... haha
we work till 12:10am!!!!! then we go eat things....
when we go eat.... i saw Nicole Lai......
haha theneat eat eat.... eat till 1am like that... then go home loh....
i go sleep at about 2am like that......
haha lets talk about 2day.....

2day is Looney's be-earlied birthday.....
we go celebrate at kbox.......
haha we go to there at 2pm.... then we play dao so high.....
b4 we go kbox.... me, my brother and looney meet at warisan's starbuck there
then we go help him find the DIGI'S dealer's shop loh...
he say he wan change his hotlink to digi wah.... then after change...
we go back to my father's shop loh..... to phone other ppl...
haha after that then we go kbox.....
we open 2 room.... 1 big 1 small.....
at the 1st many ppl at small room
the big room got me n my brother n niko at there only.......
other go small room liao.... then after that the big room start got ppl come already
haha 2day 1 sing dao so got feel o.... woohoo...
now i "puo sheng" already....
and this is my brother 1st time go kbox.....
we had 10 ppl... we spent RM 170 at there.....
haha then i go back at 6pm.....
other ppl also go back...
haha i go eat loh... bb

0 comments: