Sunday 22 February 2009

Yesterday.....

haha y i write yesterday???

coz 2day nothing to be write loh....
haha yesterday i wake up at 7:00a.m.
haha i wake up so early because i got to take driving lesson
haha then i go take the lesson at 8:00a.m.
wakakaka then i told my mother i will back home b4 i go
i thought they already go out.....
manatau they wait me at home...

haha then i follow them go out loh....
i though my father my father will bring me to wisma at 1st
manatau he terus bring me to likas complex there....
he bring me there to teach me drive his car!!!
walau!!!! i didnt drive unser b4 lah!!!!
so big for me!!!! (for now lah^^next time wont feel big d)
lol!!! then i drive loh.... not same as kancil lah!!!
the stereng is better than kancil's
haha but the clutch is more harder lah....
haha then he say me oklah....

wakakaka.... then after that i go play badminton with him
every sunday he will go d
haha then about 3p.m. like tat i go home loh
after taking bath then go wisma 1st....
my father need to do something^^
haha then we go 1borneo loh...
hehe we go there to eat dinner n go watch movie....
wakakakak we watch "kung fu chef"
haha nice movie^^
must go n see o!!!!
then after that we go home loh......
then after tat i prepare thing then go sleep liao......
ok.. now nothing to write liao i got to stop liao....
see ya next time^^

0 comments: