Saturday 14 February 2009

1 PERSON......

A lonely ppl in valentine day......

Actually 2day i suppose to go out with my friend d..
but becoz of the 'xiao ji yun dong hui"....
this thing make many of us cannot go out with their lover....
haha nvm...... luckily i dont have..... if not......
i will be "juo you wei nan" luh...... haha
haix...... now i wanna find a gf...... but no one wan me.....

Argh!!!! 2day our form teacher changes our seats
b4 i sit with Lean Wei Ting....
but now sit beside me d is Voo Ming Ting.... am i correct????
haha not really realize her name..... wakakakaka
quiet a small girl.... her height like b4 d me...
but taller than b4 d me lah haha
her height is at my shoulder.... i think lah.....
haha maybe taller a bit......
aiya.... nvm d lah....

woohoo...... 2moro gonna wake up at 6:30 am...
go "bai bai" haha n then go driving lesson at 9am
then i go will go kbox with hiew yun neng them...
wakakakaka long time didnt go box liao....
haha got i still have any thing 2 write??
erm..... ohya!!! Happy Valenine Day to you all!!!!!!

0 comments: