Saturday 28 February 2009

My blog was juz been updated

Haha i updated my blog yesterday!!!^^
nice right??? wakakaka

ok... dont talk about this....
lets talk about 2day....
haha 2day i go to school like usual lah ofcoz..
then got band at 12:30p.m. like usual loh....
juz the unusual thing happen is i skip tuition 2day!!!
i skip tuition to go take my last car lesson!!!!^^
haha 2moro i gonna go take "QTI" liao^^
wat is "QTI"??? QTI is a test before taking "JPJ"
wat is "JPJ"??! haha JPJ is the exam before taking lesen p!!!
haha got a bit nervous lah ~,~
2moro gonna pay RM500 lagi!!!!
haha RM400 for the 8 hour d lesson
n another RM100 is for the QTI test!!!!
haha so the total is RM 500 loh....
if u still not understanding then nvm lah wakakaka
haha i go watch tv loh... lazy type liao^^ bb

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

now i`ll read your rss

RingtonesCloud said...

Very good article, thank you and I often download top ringtones at https://ringtonescloud.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing such a great article. I usually download the latest tonos de llamada gratis that are trending now at: https://tonosdellamadacanciones.com/.

Toque De Celular said...

Thank you for sharing, if you need attractive ringtones for smartphones please visit website toquedecelular.com

Alisa said...

Listen and download completely free french ringtones at https://msonneries.com/ , free ringtones are updated every day.

Sam Wichky said...

Awesome, I also found some vintage font scripts that I love and I update my blog about them.

GBA ROMs HappyROMs.Com said...

Your blog is really good. Thousands of completely free classic games are here

Leticia Mccarthy said...

I like your article, as a person who likes to play mod apk games I chose modhihe, this place provides free mod apk game for everyone