Sunday 30 November 2008

What a bad day.......

Haix...... yesterday my father was planning 2 bring us to Tuaran eat tuaran mian.....
he say that we will go at about 6:30......... at this morning......
I SLEEP OVER LIAO!!!!!!!!!
I set my timer at 5:30 but then i wake up at 9:00!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway... it isn't the point...... the point is i wake up lately is a good news?!
Why i say so????? this is becoz
MY DOG WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~.~
If we go out early.... Then we won't know the dog is dead....and it will became very smelly.......
"Hao chai" i wake up late liao.... lol.........
i had been about 3 year didnt cry liao
BUT THIS TIME I CRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!
I didnt play with him yesterday!!!!!!!!!! so shit!!!!!!!!!!
If let me think it back i will feel very sad de.......
Haix.... hope it will became "shen xian" lol....

4 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

hmm...
kinda bad o...
don be so sad la =)

Eason said...

yaya thx much

LeoLoveSinging said...

die liao ah?? me juz c it 3 times onli o.. kelian

LeoLoveSinging said...

i go thr sing 《蔷蔷》to u lah... Ella d dog die liao also sing tis 1.. lol