Saturday 15 November 2008

lol..... been tagged again!!!!!!!

1. Full name:
Eason Teoh Fur Sheng

2. Birthday:
28 November 1991

3. School:
Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School

4. Residensy:
Penampang

5. Family:
Dad, Mum, me, my brother and my sister

6. Physical appearances:
Same as other juz a bit sporty body

7. Personality:
A bit crazy, sometimes not talkative

8. Good Qualities:
Like to play, be on time, n dunno liao.....

9. Bad Qualities:
Not talkative with friends d friends which i dunno

10. Hobbies:
Listen music, play basketball, swimming, discovery car type haha

11. Religion:
Buddhist

12. Height:
About 165cm..short...

13. Weight:
Around 53kg...

14. Blood type:
Never tested before...

15. Shoes size:
Erm...... school shoes is 7, n for my basketball shoes is 11 haha

16. Favorite Genre of music:
Raeggae, pop, hip-hop, rock, and more and more

17. Favorite Singer:
Many leh lazy write...... wakakakaka

18. Favorite Season:
Summer and winter...

19. Favorite Food:
Chicken

20. Place i want to go:
Hong Kong, Italy, England, and.............

21. My ideal lover:
The one who love me with all his heart, a bit childish, cute,......

22. My worries as of now:
My Make up exam!!!!!!!!!!! And the LCCI BOOK-KEEPING EXAM!!!!!!

23. First love:
Dunno..... Maybe is Nic??!!! Or....... nothing lah^^

24. Alcohol-Tolerance:
See whether it is taste good o nt^^

25. Drinking habits:
Erm...... i will drink a bit if i wan^^

26. Most important friends:
Nicole, Niko, Kai Lun, Kuku, Major????? Dunno still got many

27. Prized Possession:
Erm....... Forgot liao......

28. When I look the best:
When i was been outside of school.... haha

29. When I look sexiest:
when i am wearing jeans n not wearing shirt gua^^

30. What's in your pocket:
My handphone n my wallet n nothing liao

31. First time drinking:
I think is when i 13

32. Favorite colours:
Black, White, n gold???? lol

33. Thing you want from your significant other:
Love me, sexy????? Cute, good attitude????? And dunno :p

34. Age you want to get married:
After i success in my work..... May be about 28-30

35.What you do when you're home alone:
Online, do exercises like push up, watch tv, play game..... but these month i had decrease it already, sleep...

36. Habits:
Like to buy things when wallet got much money

37. Highest placement in school:
No position now

38. Difference between men and women:
men want to protect women, women want men for their love...

39. If you were born again, man or woman:
How I know?????? I amnot the person who decided all this.....

40. What you think you were in your previous life:
hmmm....may be is a woman^^ Dunno lah

0 comments: