Tuesday 25 November 2008

Wakakakakaka.......... My Notebook is back^^

"HAPPY BE EARLIED BIRTHDAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!"
Hehe^^ 2say i go to tuition at 3p.m. and finish at 5p.m. coz teacher got thing to do
zzz..... yesterday we know it already...... so we manage to celebrate my birthday earlier....
this is becoz the exam is on my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
we eat le about RM 100 at Pizza Hut
haha we go back to tuition at 7p.m. SO LATE...........
n then we start tuition again...... then after that i go home at 9p.m. loh

After back from tuition i found that got a very cute thing on pc table....
that is MY NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!
lol.... my brother was playing Facebook....
so i borrow from him 4 checking blog!!!!!!
i saw shien-po tagged me again!!!!!!! zzzz......
wakakaka i had no time to do that......
so sorry lah^^ i will do it after my make up exam!!!!! wakakakakaka
i got to go to sleep loh haha i stop here today^^
c u all!!!!! bb^^

5 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol....
so fast celebrate liao...
*didn ask me go*
T.T
huh!!

shien? sienzz?? said...

ui, i tagged u again =P

LeoLoveSinging said...

then i aslo earlier say to u Happy bday n do all ur best in ur exam...

Hate or Love? said...

hey....i m back!!! back from vacation^^i just updated my blog about my vacation..u can go c it in my blog...feel free to leave me a comment...do enjoy urself reading my blog^^my blog is nt dead...happy holiday^^

我回来了啦! 我更新了我的部落格^^欢迎你去看,留个意见吧!^^我的部落格没死哦!^^假期愉快^^

p.s.gud luck in retest^

niiiicole =) said...

wah! lc..u din bring me ..haix