Saturday 9 May 2009

Mother Day!!!!

haha actually we already help my mother celebrate yesterday....
haha then 2day celebrate lagi....
actually yesterday is my father's birthday!!!
haha so near o....^^ hehe i had count already....
next year my father's birthday will be same day as mother's day!!!
so good^^ haha i know tat 2day is xxx d birthday.....
^^ that ppl is shien-po... haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2day we go my uncle's shop celebrate on afternoon
^^ the shop's name is OCEAN SEAFOOD VILLAGE...
chiness read as HAI WANG CHENG!!
haha many food my uncle order....
i like it very much!!!!!
haha after tat i follow my father go play badminton loh....
b4 going he let me drive.... haha 2day he give me 7/10 marks
haha my highest record for him.....^^
he told me to buy 1 more pair of p sticker...
when we go back home... i go stick on the camry.....
haha next time i will be driving it^^
woohoo!!!!!!! oklah i got to stop here loh^^ so c ya XD

1 comments:

shien? sienzz?? said...

sorry la you're nt pro XD