Saturday 30 May 2009

lol day!!!!!!

2day suppose is going to kbox d......
but didnt go!!!!! y?! many pl say dowan then dont go loh....
then juz me n Leonard only!!!!!
wat the!!!!! then okloh....
we go cinema watch movie..
haha we watch the movie called "Terminator"
nice movie!!^^
but juz that speaker opened too louder
haha still ok lah then after that we go centre 8th floor d k lounge loh
haha it doesnt count ppl but count the time~.~
small room cost RM 10 half an hour n max 8 ppl
then we 2 ppl go loh... haix 2ppl expensive o....
if 8 ppl more "dai" haha
there d choose song that one is touch screen d
haha nice lah!!!! but!!!! too many artist in it already...
got so many artist i didnt heard b4 d @.@
haha after that we go walking around loh....
then about 4pm like tat Leonard go home...
then i go back my father's shop wait my father loh....
after that, my father fetch me home....
after arrive home, my grandma say go c m uncle d new hse..
then we go loh.... my uncle's hse was so big!!!! walau!!!
but havent finish lah... still working on it....
after that we go another ppl home!!!!!
OMG!!!!!! *,* WOW!!!! so big man!!!!!!
like a 5 star hotel!!!!! wat the!!!!!
his hse area is 5 times bigger than my house!!!
walau!!!! so big n beautiful!!!!
its security also very geng!!!!!
haha after that we go out eat loh.....
we eat Bah Kut Teh loh^^
after that we r home already^^
so...... now i wan watch tv already haha bb lah^^

0 comments: